Friday, October 27, 2006

Creative Thought


I wanted to copy a piece from my Meditation Insights blog here, but it's not very easy to do, so I may have to re-write something to begin this blog. The creative thought column was not really pertinent to my Meditation Insights blog, but I didn't have a space at the time to place those two columns, so I used that blog to jot it down because it came up that day.

Affirmative prayer is a part of who I am, as well as meditation, crochet and exercise, so I am beginning another blog. I will expound at a later time. I will also add another column about affirmative prayer and add some links to various groups who use it.

As my personal goal, I plan to use this blog for my own prayers, affirmations and ideas of where I would like to be. I don't care if people want to judge me on this. I know it works and I use it. So I am putting it out here, and if others want to join up with me or create their own space, that's fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home